“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard’, I’m always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?'”
The world would be a very dull place if we were all the same. But there is one thing that we all have in common. We all need a variety. It is more than just the spice of life; it expands our experience and makes our lives more fulfilling. Unfortunately, many of us are bound to tight, overwhelming schedules that leave little room for novelty or adventure. If this is the case, sometimes all we need in our lives is to alter something in our daily routines that hasn’t been working for a long time.
Step 1. Developing Dynamic Interests.
- Get a new hobby.
- Take a course online.
- Get involved in an organization that you believe in.
- Get active in non traditional ways. Take an adventure trip or a new class
- Do something you’d never dream of doing. Get out of your comfort zone.
- Get off your computer: Read books.
Step 2. Keeping your life busy and exciting.
- Shake up your routine. Wake up and go to bed early.
- Find local events to attend.
- Explore your hometown.
- Accept invitations: socialize!
- Do something spontaneous.
- Organize a party or a night out with your friends.
- Plan a getaway trip.
Step 3. Feeling good about your life.
- Get rid of whatever bores you.
- Clean up the mess.
- Stop focusing on the negatives.
- Only care what you think.
- Change your eating.
- Take time to relax.
- Spend time around happy people.